Why TSUNAGU Project?
TSUNAGU Project is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity. This is an incredible opportunity to make a 'delicious impact' to our friendly neighbourhood.
The successful candidate will
- 2+years experience as a barista with speciality coffee
- Can work 2 or 3 days a week including weekends
- Happy to work behind the machine and get in the floor
- Passionate hospitality professional with customer focus
- Have strong communication skills
- Enjoy a busy and dynamic workplace
- Ideally have license to serve alcohol (RSA)
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills and ideas
- Organized and punctual
- Wages and Salary will depend on each individual
- Weekend penalty rates and annual loading on top aligning with all industry award rates
- Get paid weekly
- Under the Restaurant Industry Award (MA000119)
- Creating coffee beverages and other hot and cold drinks
- Maintaining consistent flavour
- Communicating with guests and catering for their requests
- Working side by side the in-house roastery for flavour profiles and stock management
- Cleaning general utensils used at the bar
- Transferring, organising and checking milk stock
- Maintaining a hygienic bar environment
- Clean down of coffee machine at the end of the day
- Taking out rubbish
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Apply now by filling this form here. Once the application is reviewed, we will be in touch if we find a suitable position for you.
- Please upload resume and links that best showcase the relevant things you've done.
- Interview will be held via Google Meet, and the link will be sent to you via email once date is confirmed.