What we're looking for
TSUNAGU Project is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity. You will be the friendly face of Hareruya, creating great takeaway drinks, scooping gelatos and becoming a part of the Carlton community. This is an incredible opportunity to make a 'delicious impact' to our friendly neighbourhood.
- 1+ years experience working in hospitality
- Experience working as a barista is not mandatory
- Attention to detail
- Appreciation of flavour and creative drinks
- Willingness to learn new skills and ideas
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and punctual
- Wages and Salary will depend on each individual Part time employment | starting from Level 1 Restaurant Industry Award (MA000119) Full time employment (38hrs) | starting from $42,000 - $48,000 per annum
- Weekend penalty rates and annual loading on top aligning with all industry award rates
- Get paid weekly
- Under the Restaurant Industry Award (MA000119)
- Creating coffee beverages and other hot and cold drinks
- Serving gelatos whilst maintaining consistency
- Communicating with guests and catering for their requests
- Cleaning general utensils used at the bar
- Transferring, organising and checking stock
- Maintaining a hygienic bar environment
- Clean down of all bar area at the end of the day
- Taking out rubbish
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Apply now by filling this form here. Once the application is reviewed, we will be in touch if we find a suitable position for you.
- Please upload resume and links that best showcase the relevant things you've done.
- Interview will be held via Google Meet, and the link will be sent to you via email once date is confirmed.