What we're looking for
TSUNAGU Project is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity. You'll work in our central kitchen creating beautiful gelatos to supply the Hareruya gelato bar, as well as some of our sister stores. This is an incredible opportunity to make a 'delicious impact' to our friendly neighbourhood.
- 1+ years experience in a kitchen environment
- Attention to detail
- Appreciation of flavour and cooking techniques
- Willingness to learn new skills and ideas
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Japanese flavours
- Organised and punctual
- Wages and Salary will depend on each individual Part time employment | starting from Level 1 Restaurant Industry Award (MA000119) Full time employment (38hrs) | starting from $48,000 - $60,000 per annum
- Weekend penalty rates and annual loading on top aligning with all industry award rates
- Get paid weekly
- Under the Restaurant Industry Award (MA000119)
- Creating gelatos with consistent quality
- Cleaning cooking and general utensils used in kitchens
- Transferring, weighing and checking stock
- Simple preparation of supplies
- Creating new ideas for gelato flavours using seasonal produce
- Clean down of all food preparation area at the end of the day
- Taking out rubbish and monitoring supplies
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Apply now by filling this form here. Once the application is reviewed, we will be in touch if we find a suitable position for you.
- Please upload resume and links that best showcase the relevant things you've done.
- Interview will be held via Google Meet, and the link will be sent to you via email once date is confirmed.