What we're looking for
TSUNAGU Project is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity. You'll assist our cook in preparation and day to day operation. This is an incredible opportunity to make a 'delicious impact' to our friendly neighbourhood.
- 1+ years experience in a kitchen environment
- Attention to detail
- Appreciation of flavour and cooking techniques
- Willingness to learn new skills and ideas
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Japanese flavours
- Organised and punctual
- Wages and Salary will depend on each individual Part time employment | starting from Level 1 Restaurant Industry Award (MA000119) Full time employment (38hrs) | starting from $46,000 - $55,000 per annum
- Weekend penalty rates and annual loading on top aligning with all industry award rates
- Get paid weekly
- Under the Restaurant Industry Award (MA000119)
- Cleaning cooking and general utensils used in kitchens and restaurants
- Washing plates and cutlery
- Transferring, weighing and checking stock
- Cutting vegetables and simple preparation such as heating simple food items
- Clean down of all food preparation area at the end of the day
- Making delish sando in a timely and efficient manner
- Food presentation
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Apply now by filling this form here. Once the application is reviewed, we will be in touch if we find a suitable position for you.
- Please upload resume and links that best showcase the relevant things you've done.
- Interview will be held via Google Meet, and the link will be sent to you via email once date is confirmed.