What we're looking for
TSUNAGU Project is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity. You will be actively interacting with our guests and creating a friendly and welcoming space out of our store. You will work hand in hand with the kitchen, the maitre'd and the other FOH team.
- 1+ years experience in hospitality
- Attention to detail
- Appreciation of fine-dining and good customer service
- Willingness to learn new skills and ideas
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and punctual
- License to serve alcohol (RSA) - mandatory
- Wages and Salary will depend on each individual Part time employment | starting from Level 1 Restaurant Industry Award (MA000119) Full time employment (38hrs) | starting from $48,000 - $60,000+ per annum
- Weekend penalty rates and annual loading on top aligning with all industry award rates
- Get paid weekly
- Under the Restaurant Industry Award (MA000119)
- Looking after our guests and catering to their requests
- Taking orders
- Serving dishes and clearing the table
- Handling customer issues with respect and professionalism
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment for both staff and guests
- Restocking supply at the end of the day
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Apply now by filling this form here. Once the application is reviewed, we will be in touch if we find a suitable position for you.
- Please upload resume and references that best showcase the relevant things you've done.
- Interview will be held via Google Meet, and the link will be sent to you via email once date is confirmed.