What we're looking for
TSUNAGU Project is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity. You will be the first person our guests will meet when they enter our venue. You will work hand in hand with the kitchen and the FOH team, creating a beautiful space to host our guests.
- 2+ years experience in hospitality
- Understanding of food and drink pairings
- Experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Appreciation of fine-dining and good customer service
- Willingness to learn new skills and ideas
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and punctual
- License to serve alcohol (RSA) - mandatory
- Wages and Salary will depend on each individual Part time employment | hourly rate starting from Level 1 Restaurant Industry Award (MA000119) with skills bonus as you progress Full time employment (38hrs) | starting from $58,000 - $70,000 per annum
- Weekend penalty rates and annual loading on top aligning with all industry award rates
- Get paid weekly
- Under the Restaurant Industry Award (MA000119)
- Hosting guests
- Overseeing all assets of dining room service
- Organising reservations
- Controlling guest count
- Monitoring quality of service
- Handling customer issues with respect and professionalism
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment for both staff and guests
- Advising FOH staffs
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Apply now by filling this form here. Once the application is reviewed, we will be in touch if we find a suitable position for you.
- Please upload resume and references that best showcase the relevant things you've done.
- Interview will be held via Google Meet, and the link will be sent to you via email once date is confirmed.