What we're looking for
Leonie is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity. You'll be in charge of the sushi bar to create beautiful Japanese delicacies. This is an incredible opportunity to make a 'delicious impact' to our friendly neighbourhood.
- 2+ years experience cooking in a restaurant environment
- Experience handling whole fish and other seafoods
- Attention to detail
- Appreciation of flavour and cooking techniques
- Willingness to learn new skills and ideas
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Japanese flavours
- Organised and punctual
- Wages and Salary will depend on each individual Part time employment | hourly rate starting from Level 1 Restaurant Industry Award (MA000119) with skills bonus as you progress Full time employment (38hrs) | starting from $60,000 per annum
- Weekend penalty rates and annual loading on top aligning with all industry award rates
- Under the Restaurant Industry Award (MA000119)
- Get paid weekly
- Assisting all facets of kitchen operation
- Planning menus
- Controlling food stock levels
- Monitoring quality of dishes
- Demonstrating techniques and advising on cooking procedures
- Preparing and cooking food
- Maintaining a hygienic kitchen and following the cleaning schedule
- Advising kitchen hands
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Apply now by filling this form here. Once the application is reviewed, we will be in touch if we find a suitable position for you.
- Please upload resume and references that best showcase the relevant things you've done.
- Interview will be held via Google Meet, and the link will be sent to you via email once date is confirmed.